Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lockshop Mermaid Wig (Black)

I finally ordered a wig I had been eyeing for a while, the Mermaid wig by Lockshop. It is a long, natural looking wavy wig and supposedly very versatile for lolita and other jfashions. I also ended up getting a pair of cute matching hair buns!

IMG_4453

It arrived packed carefully, and wrapped in tissue paper and with a complimentary wig cap.

IMG_4454

This is the parting. Now being my first wig and being a noob and all, I was really disappointed because the hair parting was bent and had a bump, and I thought it was a flaw. I wrote to Lockshop about it and she apologised and gave me a discount voucher, which was really nice of her to be honest. I fixed the parting by combing and moving it a tiny bit to the side. Now that I own more wigs I don't think it was that big of a deal, but anyway.

IMG_4464
IMG_4465

The hair buns are perfect and the cutest thing on Earth! ^^

IMG_4704



IMG_4695

2 comments:

  1. The wig is really gorgeous!!! I've been eyeing to buy a new one since I've already sold most of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty! I actually ended up selling this version, and now I need a natural long wig again xD I've been eyeing their new Mermaid wigs but have heard mixed reviews from Lockshop recently...

      Delete