Thursday, June 18, 2015

Purchased: Bodyline shoes258 (review)


I really love the chunky platforms and I don't really have any gothic shoes, so I decided to get this pair of platform heels from Bodyline.

 
After reading about a hundred different reviews about their designs I though that these ran small (like the RHS) and ordered them in 24.5cm thinking of fitting my medical insoles inside. Big mistake! They were ENORMOUS! I had to sell them and repurchase them in my actual size (23.5cm) and they are actually pretty roomy, so once I adjusted the straps they were beautifully comfy. They don't run big enough to size down, so if adjusting the straps isn't enough I think the issue is easily corrected with insoles. 

Snapshot 7 (10-06-2015 03-06)
I'm so amazing at capturing full body shots... -_-
 Bodyline may not have the most excellent quality shoes but for occasional-outrageous outfits these shoes are perfect. The thick heel + platform combo makes them a lot easier to walk in than they look!



As you can see, I have started a Youtube channel! I find making videos inspires me to try and get better with makeup and hair. I've never recorded myself before tough, so I hope I'm not too awkward... m(_ _)m

2 comments:

  1. Every time I look at these they are sold out in my size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right -_- And when they do restock they up the price! I've given up on ever getting a new pair of white RHS :'(

      Delete