Monday, June 15, 2015

Makeup Monday: Everyday EGL inspired Makeup Tutorial + OOTD



I was pretty bored today and decided to make a little video ^^ I am hoping to challenge myself to get better with makeup + hair by uploading a tutorial every Monday! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

This is a pretty basic look for gothic/punk lolita. mostly using drugstore products (except my Dior eyeshadow palette which was a gift, but it can be easily replaced... Bourjois does good ones). I used BB cream as a base as it is intended as an everyday/basic/beginner tutorial. Anywho! Here is my face in all its derpy glory:

cats

Circle lenses: Venus Eye Wine Red
BB cream: Skinfood Good Afternoon (Honey Black Tea)
Concealer: Revlon Photoready (medium)
Loose Powder: Natural Collection (translucent)
Contouring: Sleek Contour Kit (light)
Blush: Bourjois Little Round Pot (48)
Eyeshadow: Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow
Liquid eyeliner: Collection 2000 Fast Stroke (black)
Fake lashes: Eyemazing Amoyamo no.820 ('Rocabilly')

This is my first time recording and editing a video so I am happy to receive suggestions! I think I need a cuter and lighter background for instance... ^^ Also I'm in the process of fading the purple out of my hair, but I have to wait till next month to colour correct it 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 It looks super ugly, eugh m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment