Saturday, January 30, 2016

LED Platform Sneakers

Best Christmas present I've received ever <3

Ever since I saw a friend share her new shoes on Instagram they have been on my wishlist. I nearly died when I received them as a present (⌒_⌒;)

Overall the quality is okay, the LED platforms are solid and I think with care they can last a long time. The shoes themselves are made of the typical synthetic material most taobao/eBay shoes are usually made of, they are fairly comfortable but I do use my special insoles to counteract how flat they are!

IMG_7931

IMG_7932

IMG_7933

By pressing a button on the inside the LED switch to 7 different colors (red, green, blue, yellow, aqua, pink, white) and a 'rave' setting :D

IMG_7935

The shoes come with a dual USB cable to charge them ^^When the battery starts to run out I noticed the colors start changing (the white turned yellowish for example) so its a good way of knowing when to charge them again.

IMG_7961

IMG_7929

I have already worn them twice and honestly its so funny to watch people's reactions. I think they are better during daylight cause they don't seem as bright, at night you are a walking disco haha. My friends were using me as a torch (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ

No comments:

Post a Comment