Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Gyaru-able: Mustang Spring-Summer Collection 2019

Hello gals! I am starting off my new blogging era with a new series, Gyaru-able! Since gyaru is first and foremost about making the latest trends your own, I believe, as other veteran gal do, that with the correct makeup and styling skills you do not need a full wardrobe of Japanese brand to be able to be gyaru. In this series I will feature gyaru-able items from European or Western brands that you might have not known before, which are easier to get hold of for us outside of Japan <3

Today I want to show you the new Spring-Summer collection from Mustang, a Spanish footwear and accessories brand that is known for being super trendy. Their new collection features tropical, hibiscus, and other summery prints which I think are sooooo gyaruable! Mustang is also a Maid in Spain brand, so you will be supporting local business and craftspeople.
Lyra (13€), Manjud (30€) and Acuaria (30€)



There are three tropical prints featuring palm leaves and hibiscus, one perfect for an Alba Rosa, island paradise feel thanks to the rafia and weaved textures <3 The other two series are a sportier and modern take on the theme.
Lamyai (26€), Rosella (30€) and Longan (30€)

Pine (40€), Berry (30€), and Banana (36€)
I also recommend checking out their footwear, as there are a few platform sandal designs with a 90s Amuro feel, animal print sandals as well as some awesome cowgirl boots.
Sun (60€), Sun II (60€) and Unai (46€)

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading! <3
@majisuka.shin

2 comments:

  1. the second set of bags is calling to me *-*
    welcome back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youu ;_; If the sales are good I'll probably get a couple, I'll let you know in case you still want one! <3

    ReplyDelete