Sunday, May 26, 2019

You and Me Japan Review: Liz Lisa Floral Skirt

Hello gals!

Today I would like to share my experience with the second hand JFashion online store You and Me Japan (@youandmejapan on Instagram).
You and Me Japan sells second hand Liz Lisa and Swankiss items for a reasonable price. They have a very small selection of items but I think they stock prints that I haven't easily found in eBay stores for example. I had originally ordered this skirt through Mercari, but the transaction fell through, so I decided to test this store instead!





The website is very simple and easy to use, however you must make an account to be able to buy anything first. Shipping offered is Small Package Registered SAL (2-3 weeks) and EMS (5-7 days) and they will not declare it as gift, so please bear this in mind if that were an issue.

I ordered my skirt with the cheaper shipping option on April 23rd and it arrived to Sweden on April 29th! However I did not receive the package until May 10th due to the new customs laws and general slowness of our postal service, but I was impressed with the quick shipping!



The package included a little hadnwritten thank you note <3



All in all I am really happy with the service, and even though I will always prefer hunting for items in Mercari this is a good little site to know of! I hope this post was useful for you and thank you for reading! <3
@majisuka.shin

No comments:

Post a Comment