Sunday, April 12, 2020

OOTM: March coordinates!

Hello! How have you all been? The world has gone crazy, I really hope everyone is managing to stay safe in these harsh times. I have found gyaru to be one of my rays of sunshine during quarantine - I am super grateful for the energy that the community is giving me, with Instagram Lives, challenges and other activities going on. I thought I should start sharing my coords on this blog, so here are some of the looks I have worn recently!

1) My Favourite Tiara
I found this skirt in Mercari and just had to hunt down every colourway. They are definitely my current favourite item in my wardrobe πŸ’œ

Top: Gina Tricot ; Skirt: My Favourite Tiara ; Hat: Alba Rosa (2nd hand)
 2) Sunny inspired
I was really inspired by the movie to come up with a few 90s style coords, but haven't had the chance to put together a post together yet!
Coat: mum's ; Top: Bershka (FW2018) ; Skirt + Hat: Alba Rosa (2nd hand) ; Boots: Unif (FW2019)
3) Chapa Chaps 🍭
A modern take on 90s fashion. I'm loving red-orange-yellow combos lately.
Top: Zara (SS2016 I think) ; Jacket: thrifted ; Skirt: My Favourite Tiara (2nd hand) ; Boots: Unif (FW2019)
4) Forever a High School-er
I like wearing kogal on lazy days or to practice para para! I stole this jumper from my younger brother and its the perfect amount of slouchiness!
Jumper: my brother's ; Skirt: Aliexpress (2016) ; Shoes: Cape Robbin
5) Liz Lisa Florals
I haven't really been feeling like dressing in Liz Lisa but I wanted to wear this dress one last time before selling it! I'm super in love with these handmade hair bows by Milky Bows UK πŸ’œ I hope I can support more small businesses now that I'm moving away from fast fashion!
Dress: Liz Lisa (2nd hand) ; Hair Accessories: Milky Bows UK ; Shoes: Vox (SS2016)
I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading! πŸ’œ

xx Shin

6 comments:

  1. 2,3 & 4 are definitely my favorite!
    I love your coords ~(^Π·^)-♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!!! I love yours! We should try a swap style some day haha

      Delete
  2. your chupa chups outfits is totally my favorite! it's so cool and casual and cute, and it definitely fits your vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these outfits! And thanks to you, I have a new brand I want to try to hunt down~
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love this skirt!!

    ReplyDelete