Friday, August 13, 2021

Gyaru Nails: August 2021

Hello gals! Today I want to share with you my new nails. I usually can't have super long nails as I am a musician and need to be able to play to pay rent lol, but since its the summer holidays I decided to go all out! ✨

I went to a salon I hadn't tried before in my city and really loved my nail tech! I always get acrylic nails because it is the only way I don't end up biting the crap out of them, and even though he used the tip technique he was super careful with application and making the nails as thin and natural as possible and they feel gorgeous 💜

I always do my own decoration as its not popular here and as far as I know salons don't have OTT cabochons and gems (I'm also not sure I'd be able to afford it to be completely honest 😅). I don't really plan designs ahead and just do whatever feels right. Nails are the one thing that make me feel extra gal and I'm really happy with how they turned out!

Hope you enjoyed this little post and thank you for reading.

xx Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment