Thursday, October 21, 2021

Purchased: Geo Elamis Ochre Brown Circle Lens (Review)

 

Hello gals! Today I want to review the Geo Elamis Ochre Brown circle lenses I just received.

So my usual lenses are the Siesta Black Romance Cedar and I would forever repurchase them, but thanks to COVID-19 ColorCL is not shipping to my country... so here we are, trying to find a pair I like just as much. The short version is that unfortunately I haven't yet 😅

I wanted a lens that would be comfortable & subtle enough to wear for work several times a week. Advertised as a 3 month circle lens with a small limbal ring and a subtle opaque colour, GEO Elamis seemed perfect.

Before

After
However, as you can see neither the color or design looks much like the promo photos. The shade of brown is a lot warmer irl and it definitely doesn't have a limbal ring, which kinda makes me look like a lizard. I'm pretty disappointed and might even try getting a refund... and so the search for an every day lens continues!

@ve.i.l

Wearing GEO Elamis (Ochre). Super disappointed in these lenses, they look nothing like ad 😓 #pinkyparadise #circlelens #gyarufashion #gyarutiktok

Hope this review was useful to you!

xx Shin

1 comment:

  1. Awh man, I'm so sorry to hear that they were a disappointment! I really hope you can find the perfect ones soon, or that they will start shipping your faves again... <333

    ReplyDelete