Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Purchased: Mustang Setenta Boots

Hello gals! Today I want to show you my new boots from the Spanish brand Mustang.

I have spoken of Mustang before here! They are one of my go to brands for footwear & last season they released this model called 'Setenta' which is the perfect old school gyaru platform boot πŸ’œ


'Setenta' comes in two colourways: brown & black so of course I ended up getting both πŸ˜…



As you know shoes & boots are difficult for me to buy as I can't wear anything heavy but these I've been able to walk (and run!) in all day! Priced at 60€ I think they are incredibly good value for the quality & how comfortable they are!

πŸ’œ Material: Synthetic Leather
πŸ’œ Platform Height: 10cm


The only thing to note is that I had to size down for these! I'm usually a EU37 (23.5cm) and my feet were loose even with insoles... but EU36 fit perfectly! I'm selling the brown pair in size EU37 over on my Vinted account.

Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! πŸ’œ

2 comments:

  1. ẅ̷̨̙̞̬̳̗̞̮̎̃̽͑̕h̵̜̥̰̗͔̦͕̦̿̂̇͐͗͘͜a̷̡̳͔̪̬̭̘̞̺͇͊̃̌́̇́́̌͝ṫ̴̨̹͎̲̟͙̪͖̼͘'̸̣͚̥̳̮͐̑s̴̛̫͔͖̱̈́̈̅̒̃͘ ̴̢͈͎͇̘͊̾̌͑̑ͅǘ̵͙̰͚̳̈́̋̏͊̅̅͊ṕ̷̹̬͚̙͙̟̿ ̸̘̞̥̉̆͊̉͊̄̀̕͘͘ͅļ̷̧̯̐̋̊͆͂̀̄̍ơ̸̜͖̟̰̩̙̈́̿͋̇̽́́̄s̵̨̭̩͕̦̠̈̎͒͐̎̎̿͠e̸̢̡̳̗̝̬̲̻̦̿ͅŗ̷͍̂̏̋͐̂͝͝

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are so amazing! You look incredible!
    (灬♥Ο‰♥灬) / yesssssss!!

    ReplyDelete