Sunday, September 4, 2022

Nails: September '22

Hello gals! Today I want to share with you my new nails. As I've mentioned before, I usually can't have super long nails as I am a musician, but I find this length perfect to play and feel gyaru at the same time ✨


I went to my regular salon in my city and got my usual acrylic refill because it is the only way I don't end up biting the crap out of them. Even though he used the tip technique he was super careful with application and making the nails as thin and natural as possible and they feel gorgeous 💜

As you know already I always do my own decorations! This time I got some silicone moulds from Aliexpress to make my own nail charms! 😱💜 I used some gel nail polish to fill and cure them and it didn't turn out too bad, although I think next time I'd like to try with builder gel or similar! Nails are the one thing that make me feel extra gal and I'm really happy with how they turned out!

Hope you enjoyed this little post and thank you for reading.

xx Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment